SPEX CertiPrep is a small business dedicated to not only meeting, but also exceeding your expectations through unparalleled value-added service. Our commitment to quality is the key element to the success of our business. Celebrate the Drive, Innovation and Passion of America’s Small Businesses like SPEX CertiPrep.
- When we support small business, jobs are created and local communities preserve their unique culture.
- Because this country’s 28 million small businesses create nearly two out of three jobs in our economy, we cannot resolve ourselves to create jobs and spur economic growth in America without discussing ways to support our entrepreneurs.
- Small businesses are the backbone of our economy and the cornerstones of our nation’s promise.
- Jobs. The most common reason shoppers buy American made products is to help save or create jobs in the United States.
- Lower Carbon Footprint. Products made overseas have a higher carbon footprint than U.S. made goods. Goods made in China or India have to be shipped all the way across the ocean to reach American stores, burning fossil fuel and spewing out greenhouse gases with every mile they travel.
- Less Pollution. One reason it’s cheaper to make goods in developing countries is that many of them have few or no regulations to protect the health of the air and water. Many factories overseas that produce goods for export to the United States also produce large amounts of hazardous chemicals that pollute the air, water, and soil.
- A Stronger Economy. Buying American-made goods doesn’t just support the workers who make those goods. Its benefits also ripple out through the entire economy. When American factories prosper, they hire American construction firms to expand their buildings, American accounting firms to handle their money, and American energy suppliers to provide them with power.